Literature Search in Propylaeum
Literature Search in "Virtuellen Katalog Altertumswissenschaften Berlin/Brandenburg" via "Propylaeum-Search".
Propylaeum-Search offers direct access to publications relevant to classical studies in all media formats. It's also possible to conduct a full-text search of selected text collections.
- Literature management: If you have a literature management program such as Citavi, Endnote or Zotero with browser integration, this program recognizes the results of a Propylaeum search. This means that you can have selected results of the search included in your literature administration program, as well as save the search query in the program and execute it again later.
- RSS feeds for individual search queries: For each hit list that is generated, an additional RSS feed button is displayed that allows you to subscribe to a feed for the search query that has just been executed. In this way, you will be continuously informed about corresponding new publications.
- Save and send: You can save selected results locally, in different formats (text, endnote file, HTML, CSV) or receive the results via e-mail.
- Refine your search: After you have executed a search query, you can filter the results by topics, languages, media types and authors, and more.
- Watch list: You can temporarily save selected hits in a watch list.
For more information please visit Propylaeum-Search.
Search for journals in ZDB
Please use the journal database (ZDB) to search for journals for ancient studies/from the field of ancient studies which are available in the libraries in the Berlin/Brandenburg region.
The Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB) is a national instrument for the identification of periodicals and newspapers in German and Austrian libraries.
In the ZDB, you will find serial titles, newspapers, databases, yearbooks etc., in short, everything that was and is being published periodically in printed or electronic form and that is available in German and Austrian libraries.